Author: g-w1 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 13:40:37 -0400
Change "syncthing" to "syncing". Typo. (#429)
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/README.md b/README.md
@@ -48,7 +48,7 @@ There's a chance of errors if you use a slow-release distro like Ubuntu, Debian
- `lynx` - view HTML email in neomutt.
- `notmuch` - index and search mail. Install it and run `notmuch setup`, tell it that your mail is in `~/.local/share/mail/` (although `mw` will do this automatically if you haven't set notmuch up before). You can run it in mutt with `ctrl-f`. Run `notmuch new` to process new mail, although the included `mailsync` script does this for you.
-- `libnotify`/`libnotify-bin` - allows notifications when syncthing mail with `mailsync`
+- `libnotify`/`libnotify-bin` - allows notifications when syncing mail with `mailsync`
- `abook` - a terminal-based address book. Pressing tab while typing an address to send mail to will suggest contacts that are in your abook.
- A cron manager - if you want to enable the auto-sync feature.
- `pam-gnupg` - this is a more general program that I use. It automatically logs you into your GPG key on login so you will never need to input your password once logged on to your system. Check the repo and directions out [here](https://github.com/cruegge/pam-gnupg).