Author: Luke Smith <email@example.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 09:32:54 -0400
urlview not mand
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/README.md b/README.md
@@ -47,7 +47,6 @@ The mutt-wizard is run with the command `mw`. It also installs the `mailsync` co
- `isync` - downloads and syncs the mail. (required at install)
- `msmtp` - sends the email.
- `pass` - safely encrypts passwords (required at install)
-- `urlview` - outputs urls in mail to browser.
There's a chance of errors if you use a slow-release distro like Ubuntu, Debian or Mint. If you get errors in `neomutt`, install the most recent version manually or manually remove the offending lines in the config in `/usr/share/mutt-wizard/mutt-wizard.muttrc`.
@@ -59,6 +58,7 @@ There's a chance of errors if you use a slow-release distro like Ubuntu, Debian
- `abook` - a terminal-based address book. Pressing tab while typing an address to send mail to will suggest contacts that are in your abook.
- A cron manager - if you want to enable the auto-sync feature.
- `pam-gnupg` - this is a more general program that I use. It automatically logs you into your GPG key on login so you will never need to input your password once logged on to your system. Check the repo and directions out [here](https://github.com/cruegge/pam-gnupg).
+- `urlview` - outputs urls in mail to browser.
## Neomutt user interface